Some of these people bellow wants to meet you

Advertisment

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Woman flashes for peace and quiet

Topless woman /Rex

A Canadian woman is to escape charges after flashing her breasts at a five-year-old boy to settle a noise dispute.

Marika De Florio said the boy was driving her mad by driving a loud all-terrain vehicle past her house, the Toronto Sun reported.

She decided to go topless in the street so the boy's grandparents would be forced to call him inside.

The raunchy tactic did the trick but horrified Mike and Nancy Berry called the police in Seeley's Bay, Ontario, to report her.

"I'm not happy with what has been going on," Mr Berry said. "It isn't right to go around topless in front of kids."

Ms De Florio, 56, said her unusual tactic was a last resort after police ignored her complaints about the "maddening" noise.

"I'm going mental," she told the Toronto Sun. "I can't breathe and I'm not moving, but I need some peace.

"I can't believe I did this, but they pulled the kid inside and then called police because of their small town mentality."

Police said that Ms De Florio was not doing anything illegal as Canadian law permits women to go topless in public.

Blog Visited

Website counter